Senior Civil Engineer
- Provide technical and functional support to client projects
- Attend onsite issues and solve the problems within short period of time.
- Ability to give solutions at site and then coordinate the same to the Design department.
- Coordinate with clients and execute assigned projects within deadlines.
- Work with all personnel and outside contacts to satisfy clients and achieve company goals
- Identify areas of improvement in the construction side and implementing solutions
- Develop Plans to reduce rework with the aim of eliminating rework
- Provide assistance to Structural Design when required.
- Adhere to company engineering guidelines and standards.
- Senior Civil Engineer with the Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering from reputed university.
- Minimum 5 Years Post degree experience at Construction site.
- Working experience as an Engineer at Residential Housing projects will be an added advantage.
- Thorough understanding of the Construction industry.
- Effective ‘debrief’ and reporting of service call for future enhancements
- Strong customer management skills
- Address Dehiwala
- Career Level Skilled
- Minimum Experience 5 Years
- Qualification Diploma
- Gender Both