The responsibilities of a Senior Linux System Administrator will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Manage, maintain and monitor the company’s global and local system infrastructure.
- Provide continuous system administration support to all the end users.
- Help with performance tuning and ensure high availability of the infrastructure.
- Design and develop infrastructure monitoring and reporting tools.
- Create tools to help teams make most of the available infrastructure.
- Perform troubleshooting of systems and solve discrepancies.
- Document new systems and procedures and train the relevant employees accordingly.
- Be available on call 24/7 as required to handle emergency issues.
The Ideal Candidates should have:
- Managerial level experience in Linux Server Environment.
- Scripting experience in at least one language: Bash, Shell, Perl
- Experience in Virtualization.
- Knowledge on Server & IT Infrastructure Security.
- Experience in monitoring tools
- Experience in monitoring tools.
- Experience in DNS, DHCP,FIREWALL, PROXY, SAMBA,LDAP,TCP/IP,SAN and NAS Storage.
- Experience in Automaton Tools will be an added advantage.
- Industry certifications.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-drive environment
- Integrity, proactivity, commitment, attention to details and ethical code of conduct.
- Experience in AWS Platform and Servers will be an added advantage.
- An attractive remuneration package and pleasant working conditions with immense opportunities for growth are assured for the right candidate.
- Sound educational qualifications with a good command of English will be a prerequisite.
If you believe you’ve got what we’re looking for, forward your CV to:
370, Level 04,
High level Road,
- Address 370, Level 04, High Level Road,Pannipitiya
- Career Level Managerial
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both