- Join a firm that is growing aggressively in the region
- Excellent work environment
- Benefit from market leading compensation and perks
Our client is a fintech startup that aims to democratize wealth management. The team is building a technology platform and a network of experts to help everyone with all their wealth management requirements. They have recently raised a second round of funding of USD 1.3M from well know VCs.
You will be a key member of the engineering team and will be responsible for software and app design process which will revolutionise the payments eco-system within the entire Asia-Pacific market.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure producing the code artifacts by conforming to defined quality and engineering best practices
- Provide scalable, maintainable software solutions by adhering to agreed architectural design guidelines
- Provide accurate engineering time estimates with on-time delivery
- Take ownership and responsibility of all stages in SDLC and provide assist team leadership to meet deliveries on-time
- Provide technical guidance and assistance to team members, ensure and advocate them in following agreed standards
- Prioritize activities based on current business objectives.
- Collaborate in a fast-paced environment with multiple teams.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices
- You possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computing, Information Technology or other relevant field (physical science, mathematics) and have a minimum 3years hands on experience in the development and deployment of IOS mobile applications.
- You have prior experience in experience in IOS Development Framework – XCode and IOS Unit Testing Frameworks – (OCUnit / XCTest)
- Prior experience in MySQL or PostgreSQL , including the ability to design SQL queries for performance and efficiency is an added advantage
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- Address Colombo,Sri Lanka
- Minimum Experience 3 Years