- Join a well known brand within Ecommerce
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Attractive salary & benefits
Our client is a well-funded E-Commerce startup, that has recently closed a Series A funding round, and is all set to expand its operations across the region. The E-Commerce startup provides customers access to an affordable infinite wardrobe within a seamless mobile application based shopping experience.
As the Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the core software engineering tasks in a project team.
- You will be responsible for:
- Assisting and guiding software engineers in writing quality code.
- Participate in periodic appraisal cycles to evaluate and determine advancement opportunities.
- Ensures that code artifacts produced are of the highest quality conforming to set or agreed upon standards.
- Follows the firms processes, agile practices.
- Escalates and communicates issues, risks and concerns to leads or managers.
- Provides realistic and accurate estimates and achieve on-time Delivery.
- Makes optimum utilization of engineering tools and technologies to maintain a high productivity level in the team
- Builds competencies in product and technology domain to set expectations.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 3 years experience, ideally within a Software Engineer or Web Application Development, Programming and Design
- Strong technical knowledge and hands-on experience in at least one technology stack (Java/.Net/Mobile etc.) and good working knowledge of open source tools and technologies
- You have solid experience in Web and Application Servers and Web Services such as RESTful Web Services, SOAP Service etc.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- Address Sri Lanka