BE A PART OF AN EXTRAORDINARY TEAM
Sri Lanka’s National Mobile Service Provider. Mobitel strives to provide innovative telecom solutions to the nation whilst transforming the local telecommunications sector to be on par
with global standards. As a part of our workplace culture, we strive
to maintain a dynamic and rewarding environment where our young and energetic
workforce is provided with equal opportunities, training and guidance to reach greater heights. This is your opportunity to be a part of this stellar workforce.
- Development of software solutions in Telco-systems to facilitate core network and enterprise customer requirements.
- Designing the Telco systems required for the organization to meet the customer needs.
- Plan, deploy and maintain infrastructure of the Telco systems to ensure smooth operations.
- Manage change requests and maintain system accurately in line with the market changes to enhance the customer experiences.
- Train and support relevant stakeholders in order to deliver customer expectations.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Candidate should hold a Bachelor’s Engineering Degree in Telecommunication or in Computer Engineering from a recognized university.
- Minimum 3 years’ or more work experience in Software Development in the Telecommunication industry.
- Sound Knowledge in C++ and Java Software development.
- Knowledge in Diameter/SS7/M3UA/SMPP and hands on experience in open source operating systems and data base management.
- Should be highly adaptable to the new technologies.
- Career Level Skilled
- Minimum Experience 3 Years
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both