Senior Systems Engineer- Data Centre
- Responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting Data Center Systems Infrastructure including Server, Operating System, Storage Systems, Backup/Recovery operation and Virtualization.
- Enhance the systems operations by writing scripts, alerts for monitoring, maintaining and troubleshooting the Data Center.
- Responsible for production system uptime in accordance with service level requirement.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Candidate should possess a B.Sc. Degree in Engineering / Computer Science from a recognized university.
- Minimum of 03 years’ post experience in maintaining a Data Center infrastructure/systems.
- Solid background in Unix Operating system and Knowledge on writing scripts and virtualization.
- Candidate should possess good communication and able to work in a team environment.
- Able to work 24/7 on call for any urgent maintenance of systems.
- Address Colombo -02
- Career Level Executive
- Minimum Experience 3 Years
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both