launched in 2012, Daraz is South Asia’s online shopping and selling destination of choice – present in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Nepal. Supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions, the pioneering ecommerce ecosystem in South Asia has 30,000 sellers and 500 brands, serving 5 million consumers. With 2 million products available, Daraz offers a diverse assortment of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, beauty, fashion, sports equipment, and groceries. Focused on providing an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns. Daraz is owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited. For further expansion, we seek a highly motivated and talented individual for the post of:
Social Media Executive
- Oversees all company social media accounts management.
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences andpromote brand-focused messages.
- Coordinates social media messaging with the commercial team to achieve set targets via the optimal use ofsocial media engagement.
- Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns.
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficiency andareas for social media campaign improvement.
- Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, adcampaigns, or other brand messages.
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces.JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Education in Communications, Marketing or other relevant disciplines preferred.
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience in the digital and social content space managing multiple social mediachannels, preferably for a large-scale millennial audience as well as B2B and B2C.
- Exceptional writer in English and experience in producing editing and proofreading content for the web.
- Proven ability to engage, connect and build an audience across multiple social channels.
- Experience in and a passion for creating participatory content for social audiences.
- Preferred knowledge of basic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Preferred knowledge utilizing social media analytics. (e.g. Facebook Insights, Google Analytics, Hoot Suite, etc.)
- Career Level Skilled
- Minimum Experience 2 Years
- Qualification Diploma
- Gender Both