We are a 4-Star Resort in Negombo with an inventory of 55 keys.
We are currently looking for a dynamic and organised indivual to join our Finance
department to oversee the hotel stores operation.
- Receive and forward all deliveries in and out of the hotel to the correct point of storage area.
- Monitor and take inventory on regular basis to compile orders based on par levels or needs.
- Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored
- Monitor PAR levels for all food and beverage items to ensure efficient inventory rotation.
- Responsible for storage of both food & beverage and operational stock.
- Responsible for day-to-day checks on storage facilities for upkeep and hygiene.
- Responsible to verify all goods received are as per the delivery note and the agreed purchase
- Refuse acceptances of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.
- Ensure cleanliness of all areas, keeping storage areas clean & tidy and in strict compliance with
- Ensure all store requisitions are signed by concerned Department Heads (HOD’s) and
approved by FC/GM in compliance with the hotel’s operations procedure.
- Ensure the quantity requested and the quantity issued always matches.
- Conduct physical stock audits on a regular basis as advised by the Finance Manager and the
physical count to be tallied with the inventory count from the MMS – Material Management
- Work closely with Purchasing to order and receive items and equipment.
- Positive attitude and good communication skills.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
- Have a good eye for detail
- Familiar with Materials Management system (MMS).
- Familiar with Inventory Management Software.
- Must have basic computer skills for the day to day operation.
- Address 220, Nawala Road, Nawala
- Career Level Skilled
- Minimum Experience 2 Years
- Qualification Diploma