Supervisory Engineer —Switching Operations
- Operation and maintenance of . Care and INIS/VOLTE network elements within predefined CIOS levels. • Able to trouble shoot and escalate faults & resolution of CS .re and IMS/VOLTE network elements.
- Configuration and troubleshooting of voice service related communication protocols.
- Processing and analyzing of traffic data and proactively plan the augmentation.
- Analysis of network performance reports periodically and implement preventive & risk mitigation actions.
- Provide technical support for other divisional teams.
- Adherence to regulatory compliance, periodic audit checks and revenue assurance reconciliations.
- Engage in Project ragouts, implementation of new expansion, integration and commissioning work.
- Liaising with the vendor for the fault handling, periodic health checks, network audits, System upgrades and updates.
- Promote and implement all the relevant feature set of the core-platforms to derive business benefits to the company.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Candidate should hold a four years BSC Engineering (Electronics and Telecommunications) degree or equivalent, which qualifies to obtain IESL Associate membership.
- Sound knowledge in SST, TCP/IP data communication protocols, LAN/WAN technologies and routing protocols
- Minimum 3 years experience in telecom industry preferably in Mobile Core network.
- Fresh graduates with the above qualifications in engineering background are also ironed to apply.
- Goad knowledge in MSC/MSC POOL, MGW, NSS, STP, SRC & IMS/VOLTE network elements Knowledge on NFV and SDN will be an advantage.
- Experience in working with RDBMS.
- Familiarize with the signal traces from Protocol analyzers, Wireshark and GEM systems.
- Excellent self-study competence to gain new knowledge and understanding of advanced Mobile technology.
- Experience & proficiency in software scripting skills and Unix/Linux related disciplines.
- Be highly organized, proactive and energetic with a positive attitude.
- Be a team player and be able to interact with staff at all levels.
- Should have Strong analytical skills and able to collate and interpret data from various sources.
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision.
- Address Colombo - 02
- Career Level Skilled
- Minimum Experience 3 Years
- Qualification Certificate
- Gender Both