Assistant Territory Manager – (Colombo/ Kurunegala)
- Increase revenue & product penetrations through retail channels by executing effective sales campaigns to achieve sales & revenue targets set by the Management.
- Improve retail brand visibility by using updated marketing materials to create awareness and brand availability in customer & retailer mind.
- Monitor and manage sub dealers, distributors and channel partners effectively to ensure maximum ability of products and services.
- Regular route visits, promotions, market audits and understanding market behaviors to develop and increase relationships in assigned territory.
- Assist and develop the staff at touch points and alternative partners for excellent customer experiences and increase cross sell and upsell revenues.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Passed the G.C.E. O/L and A/L
- Should possess a Diploma/Degree in the relevant field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Sales & FMCG or Channel Management
- Excellent communication skills in English, Sinhala and Tamil being an added advantage.
- Be able to work in a team environment as well as with all levels of staff in the organization.
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and communication skills.
- Sound knowledge in Sales Management, Retention Management, Key Account Management, Retail Sales and Channel Management.
- Ability to solve problems, understand the needs/concerns of customers.
- Address 108, W.A.D Ramanayake Mawatha, Colombo 02,
- Career Level Managerial
- Minimum Experience 2 Years
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both