If you are looking for more than just another hotel job, you need more than just another hotel
“213 years of history and memories to last a lifetime”. So say travel critiques from around the world who has experienced the mystical wonders of the Mount Lavinia Hotel. A British Governor’s residence forms the nucleus of the hotel which has expanded in size and style to the sprawling colonial palace it is today. The extensive beach frontage, a terrace offering a stunning panorama of the Colombo skyline, a spectacular view of the ocean, and an incredible atmosphere are perhaps some of the reasons why it holds a special place in the heart of such a diverse clientele.
Here is your opportunity to not only be a part of this gallant history, but to also fashion its future.
Food & Beverage Department
- Food & Beverage Supervisors
- Kitchen Steward
All candidates are expected to meet below Requirements;
- Completed G.C.E Advanced Level Examination or a Professional Qualification in the Hospitality Industry.
- Energetic, Young Individuals who could ensure a smooth operation
- Excellent PR and communication Skills.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar capacity.
- A positive “can do” attitude and flexibility to adapt to extreme situations.
An attractive salary and perquisites are on offer for the selected candidate.
Please forward your curriculum vitae with contact details of two non-related to:
Head of Human Resources
Mount Lavinia Hotel,
100, Hotel Road, Mount Lavinia.
- Address No 100, Hotel Road, Mount Lavinia
- Career Level Skilled
- Minimum Experience 2 Years
- Qualification A Level
- Gender Both