STEP INTO A CAREER IN BANKING
ZONAL OPERATIONAL RISK MANAGER
- Ensure implementation of the Bank’s Operational Risk Management (ORM) methodology, maintenance and compliance to its policy and procedures while taking measures to reduce the Bank’s Operational Risk and monitor and report on the same.
- Take responsibility while independently initiating and performing above stated functions/ assignments.
- Review, Identify, analyze, evaluate, report and monitor Operational Risk and thereby minimize its exposure to all branches under his / her zonal purview as the second line of defense and independent from business (Branch and Zonal staff) acting as the first line of defense.
- Should provide guidance and create ORM awareness by training among branches under purview.
- Should possess a minimum of 7 years’ experience in banking industry.
- Should be in the grade of Assistant Manager / Manager.
- Should possess minimum one of the below qualification;
✓ Intermediate in Applied Banking & Finance (IABF) awarded by IBSL
✓ Certificate in Banking and Finance (CBF) awarded by IBSL
✓ A degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Sound knowledge / experience in following areas;
✓ Core Banking and peripheral system
✓ Credit and International Trade
✓ Business and operational processes in the Banking and Financial industry
- Excellent analytical / research and report writing skills and advanced computer literacy.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a challenging environment with limited supervision.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A team player with good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Prior experience in Risk and Control Function/ Business Continuity Management (BCM) and Risk/ BCM related qualification/ certifications would be an added advantage.
- Career Level Managerial
- Minimum Experience 7 Years
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both